- Learning Mode: In Learning Mode, students can watch each video and attempt simple related problems to strengthen their understanding of the concept. This mode of learning is recommended for students covering a concept for the first time.
- Revision Mode: In Revision Mode, students attempt basic problems on the app and are recommended video content based on what they make errors on.
- Curated Content:
- HD Concept Videos – 60 mins of HD video content for each chapter, covering all NCERT concepts; concepts are explained using animations, demonstrations and experiments, in addition to traditional teaching methods
- Quizzes – Problem repository served intelligently to test students and improve learning gains
- Full Subjective Mock Papers – Full syllabus mock tests to give students an edge for their final exams
- Access to additional resources
- chapter revision notes
- previous year NTSE papers
Add-on 1: Workbooks –
Avanti’s team of experts has created chapter-wise workbooks for class 9 students that encourage scientific curiosity through thought-provoking questions, while smoothly covering their school syllabus. A student can choose to selectively attempt questions that suit her academic proficiency in a chapter with ease. The modular format of the workbooks ensures that a student can fully structure their course coverage around them, saving them time usually spent on study planning.