By solving NEET Mock Test , you can get a fair idea regarding the structure of the examination. You are advised to practice these mock tests and work on your time management skills. By analysing the NEET mock test , you will know where you went wrong and hence you can take necessary measures to avoid the mistakes. You must expose yourself to a variety of questions, so that you can handle the examination very well. Thus, appearing for mocks becomes an unavoidable task. The NEET mock test will also provide you with different tricks which would be helpful during the final NEET 2018 examination and for other exams you wish to appear.
NEET Mock Test
How to take a NEET mock test ?
- Be seated in an isolated place so that no one disturbs you during the course of the examination.
- Get a separate OMR Sheet (You can get it online and print it or from your nearest stationary store).
- A timer will be provided for an online mock else you can use an alarm clock to set the time.
- Now open the question paper.
- Start solving the question paper and keep marking in the OMR Sheet (Offline mock). For an online mock you can mark the answers directly below the questions.
- For an online mock, the test will automatically be submitted once the time ends. If you are giving an offline mock then stop writing when the alarm goes off.
- For an online mock, your result will be immediately provided.
- For an offline mock, you can check your answers (from the solutions provided) and then award marks as per the NEET marking scheme.
- Thoroughly analyse the paper and find out your weak areas and work on them.
- If you had left any question during the exam, solve them again.
Why should you write a NEET mock test ?
- Paper Pattern: You will be able to understand the paper pattern for the exam.
- Time and Speed: You will also learn some time management skills which are essential for an exam like the NEET. You can also work on your speed and the corresponding accuracy.
- Strengths and weaknesses: Once you give the NEET mock test , you would be able to gauge your strengths and weaknesses. You are advised to work on your weaknesses and sharpen your strengths.
- Weightage: To know the chapter wise importance, you are advised to give a NEET mock test, you will understand which chapter needs extra effort and which ones are of a lesser importance.
- Exam Atmosphere: The NEET mock test will give you the feeling of the actual arena, the examination hall. You should know how to tackle these jitters which you feel before the examination and mocks will help you doing so. They would also help you calm down.