Avanti’s goal of its NEET Coaching program is to give every student the opportunity to study at India’s best colleges. Also in the coming years, we will be among the leading NEET coaching centers in the country. In a few years, Avanti has become amongst the most trusted education companies in India with the presence in 11 states and more than 20 cities.
Major points to know about Avanti
- Avanti’s programs have received soaring success rates in India at IIT JEE, CET and NEET.
- Avanti’s Smart Gurukuls are a nation-wide chain of coaching centres for competitive exams. Run by IIT, NIT and Harvard Business School toppers.
- Avanti is the trusted partner for coaching in major PSU and corporate townships including Gujarat Ambuja, JSW Steel, National Fertilizers Limited, GAIL, Narora Atomic Power Corporation among others.
- Avanti provides Unique way of teaching that
- Focuses on teaching you how to learn
- Allows you to learn at your own pace
- Peer Learning – Methods developed at Harvard University to encourage discussion in class and formation of strong study-groups.
- Detailed Testing & Assessments that tells you where to focus. Each test has a detailed report that tells you where you’re strong and where you need to focus the most.
About Avanti classes
- Best faculty from elite institution like IITs, NITs etc.
- Small batches (max.35) hence more individual attention is being given.
- Best learning material prepared through deep research by IIT/NIT alumni.
- Individual learning plans designed and tracked for each student based on aspirations and academic level
- Digital content with HD video having demonstrations and simulations.
- All India test series to compare the performance with students across India
- Lectures that focus on Problem Solving + Doubt Solving. No time wasted in repeating lectures
Avanti Learning Centres NEET Coaching Program
The focus of the NEET Coaching program at Avanti Learning Centres is to provide students with a balanced preparation of Boards, NEET and other medical entrance exams. In order to perform well in the NEET exam, students are given the best study materials, guidance from graduates of top science colleges, and an environment where they can flourish.
The emphasis is to make students familiar with problem-solving techniques. Apart from this, their performance is regularly tracked on the Chapter test and All India major tests, giving a clear insight on where they stand at the country level. Based on the performance, special attention is provided to every student to excel in each exam. It is ensured that each student gets proper support for constant improvement and complete understanding of the exam format. With small, engaging batches and expert guidance, every student’s class time and study time can be utilised to its fullest. There is a strong focus on conceptual understanding, so that no matter what the exam format, our students are able to apply concepts to excel.
Comprehensive coverage of NEET and Boards
- 18 contact hours per week with our expert faculty from India’s top colleges
- Course plan that is aligned with PU and School to reduce stress on students
- Regular Doubt Solving – Doubts are solved regularly during classes. Additional doubts can be asked after the class.
- Practice Material and Question Banks: Exhaustive study material with over 11000 practice questions is provided.
Regular, high-quality tests with detailed reports
- 75 Chapter tests – Weekly Tests are conducted to test the concept of each topic
- All India Tests – More than 26 Major tests which include entire syllabus covered are conducted. The ranks are indicative of performance as compared to students all over the country
- Detailed Test Analysis – Detailed in-class analysis after each test.
India’s best digital learning content
- 1000 + HD Concept Videos which can be accessed at home online or offline.
- SMS alerts keep parents informed about class schedules, tests and test reports
- Avanti Digital Learning and Tablets – All classroom students are provided access to Avanti Learning Portal where they can take online tests, see diagnostic reports and watch all the chapter videos.