The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra will issue the MHT CET 2018 admit card in an online mode from April 24 to May 10. Candidates can access their MHT CET 2018 Admit cards by entering their application number, password and security key. The admit card of MHT CET 2018 will not be sent to the candidates by post. The information furnished on the MHT CET 2018 Admit card is as follows, your name, registration number, test centre details (location and address), date and time of the MHT CET entrance examination. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card along with an ID proof. MHT CET 2018 will be held on 10th May 2018 in an offline mode. Go through the article below to know all the information pertaining to the MHT CET 2018 Admit card.
MHT CET admit card
Important Dates regarding the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
|MHT CET 2018 Admit Card||April 24 to May 10, 2018|
|MHT CET 2018 exam||May 10, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2018|
Procedure to download the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download the MHT CET 2018 Admit card by following the steps given below:
- Click on the official link to download the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card ( The link will be available once activated)
- Candidates will have to enter their MHT CET 2018 Application number, password and the security key and click on the log in button.
- The admit card of MHT CET 2018 will appear on the screen in the PDF Format.
- Take a print out of the same for future reference.
- You are advised to safely keep the admit card till the counselling process.
List of Exam Cities
The following is the list of exam cities for MHT CET 2018.
|2||Mumbai Sub Urban||Mumbai|
Details mentioned on the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
The MHT CET 2018 Admit Card will carry the following information:
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- MHT CET 2018 test centre address
- MHT CET 2018 Exam date
- Signature of the candidate
List of Documents to be carried along with the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
The candidates must bring one of the following documents while appearing for the MHT CET 2018 Examination, these are the photo identity proofs. Failing to bring these, will result in elimination.
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Voter id Card
- Aadhaar Card/ E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph
- Recent Identity Card issued by a recognized School or College
- A photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead along you’re your photograph
- Candidates who fall under the “Persons with Disability” category must bring the supporting documents for extra time usage.
Important Points related to MHT CET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
- Candidates will be allowed to download their admit card of MHT CET 2018 only in an online mode.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- At the MHT CET Test Centre candidates must produce their admit cards for verification.
- If candidates fail to produce their MHT CET 2018 Admit card at the test centre, then they will not be allowed to appear for the MHT CET 2018 Examination.
- If a candidate finds any discrepancies related to the MHT CET 2018 Admit card then he/she must bring the same into the immediate notice of the authorities.
- Please note that the ration card will not be considered as an identity proof.
- Candidates must also carry the print outs of their application forms.