How do Organisms Reproduce Class 10 – Continuing our series for Class 10 Revision for CBSE board exams, we bring you a new chapter today i.e. How do organisms reproduce Class 10.
Let us now understand this chapter’s weightage. In previous years, questions of 1, 2, 3 as well as 5 marks have been asked from this chapter.
Make sure that you read this from NCERT to score well in 1 and 2 mark questions and practice drawing diagrams once before the exam.
The concepts that are going to be discussed in this article are:
- Role of DNA in reproduction
- Sexual and asexual reproduction
- Modes of asexual reproduction
- Vegetative propagation
- Spore formation
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Sexual reproduction in Human Beings
- Male reproductive system
- Female reproductive system
- Reproductive health